Topic: Full art Latch Seeker and full art foil Killing Wave

I'm interested in trading both Game Day promos.  I'm valuing the Latch Seeker at $3 and the Killing Wave at $8.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll take a look at your trade list.  Thanks!

Re: Full art Latch Seeker and full art foil Killing Wave

I should say that I'm willing to negotiate on the values of these cards if you have cards that I'm interested in.

I am interested in the Killing Wave. I'll start a trade if you want to browse my inventory.

Bump to the top.  Both are still available if anyone is interested.

sooner930 wrote:

I'm interested in trading both Game Day promos.  I'm valuing the Latch Seeker at $3 and the Killing Wave at $8.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll take a look at your trade list.  Thanks!

I have a seachrome coast on your wishlist.  Does this sound good?

Sorry I need to update my wishlist...haven't gotten around to it.  I'm more interested in cards that won't be rotating out at the moment.  Just looking through your tradelist...how do you feel about 2 Terminus and a Devastation Tide for both promos?

sooner930 wrote:

Sorry I need to update my wishlist...haven't gotten around to it.  I'm more interested in cards that won't be rotating out at the moment.  Just looking through your tradelist...how do you feel about 2 Terminus and a Devastation Tide for both promos?

sounds good

Now that you've traded yours, I would like to say I also have one promo Killing Wave for trade. Shoot me with offers if you'd like.

I also have 2 full art latch seekers if anyone's interested

Bump
I have 4 full art latch seekers and 1 foil full art killing wave