Topic: H: Foil KTK Flooded Strand W: Polluted Delta Playset or offers

UPDATE: Trade Complete

I recently cracked and bought some KTK packs and lucked out getting a foil Flooded Strand. If possible, I'd like to trade it for a playset of non-foil fetches, preferably Polluted Deltas. My card is mint (straight from the pack to double sleeved) and English. I'm only interested in cards SP or better, language unimportant.  If my Strand for your Deltas isn't quite even enough, I have a tradelist up that you're welcome to sift through to see what strikes your fancy.

Last edited by ConsoleChairman (2014-10-13 12:23:02)

Re: H: Foil KTK Flooded Strand W: Polluted Delta Playset or offers

I'm interested. I'll have to look at my deltas situation but have a look at my list if there's something you see that you like better

D_Lillz89 I've looked, mostly there's nothing I want/need but we might be able to work out a deal with 3 deltas and some other things from your tradelist. Let me know how many you can locate.

Also interested, I have 2 deltas and a mire. Take a look and see if there's anything else you're interested in

Themaddhatter2304, how would you feel about 2x Polluted Deltas, a Bloodstained Mire, Swarmyard, Master Transmuter, and Shivan Wumpus?