Topic: Morph EDH advice needed

These new morph cards have got me wanting to build a morph edh deck.  Ixidor is the obvious general, but I think I want to include green.  Kruphix struck me as a good choice, but I've got my fingers crossed for a new morph-related legend in an upcoming set.  Anyway, your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Should I go for a different color combo?  What kinds of cards or themes would interact really well with morph, but aren't immediately obivous?  (Like All is Dust, but maybe that's obvious.)

Thanks!

Re: Morph EDH advice needed

Animar seems really good if you're willing to go red too. Once he gets 3 counters, morphs are free.

Thank you!  Red was the color I was most thinking of leaning into, and Animar is perfect!  I didn't even know its ability.  I'll add that to the old wishlist right now...

i don't have it added to my tapped out profile yet but i have a morph edh with edric at the helm (my thought was, "my dudes are little, attack someone else" *until i build my army mwahaha). blue/green morph/turbo fog weirdness. i'll include a link to the deck when i get home and get it added so you can see it's juicy insides.

Cool, I'd appreciate a look at that.  I was also thinking Edric would be a good choice, but I'm already trying to build a poison/unblockable deck with him.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/25-10-14-DYH-morph/
here's my morph list, i don't have some of the ktk morpho's just yet and if i ever win the lottery, illusionary mask will be on the list. noticeably missing are shocks, fetches, pains, c tower, and other dual-type lands because they've migrated to other decks for the time being.

Cool deck - thanks for sharing it.  I really like the idea of a heavy fog strategy in commander. 

I didn't know urban evolution existed- seems like a great edh card.I'll definitely add that to my wishlist now