Topic: H:Promo Temples, UR Temples, more N: Young Pyro, Monastery Swiftspear

As the title states, I need a playset of young pyro, as well as 3 swiftspears. Shoot me a trade if you see anything you're interested in on my list. Also looking to swap a couple of ZEN lands, specifically looking to trade some forests to get a couple of swamps.

Last edited by simeo97 (2014-10-27 19:08:59)

Re: H:Promo Temples, UR Temples, more N: Young Pyro, Monastery Swiftspear

simeo97 wrote:

As the title states, I need a playset of young pyro, as well as 3 swiftspears. Shoot me a trade if you see anything you're interested in on my list. Also looking to swap a couple of ZEN lands, specifically looking to trade some forests to get a couple of swamps.

Which swamp do you need? I need some forest #248

jassi007 wrote:
simeo97 wrote:

Don't really have any preference on the swamps, but I only have 1 #248 forest. I actually did find a couple of islands that I'd be willing to trade too, as well as a bunch of the other forests.

simeo97 wrote:
jassi007 wrote:
simeo97 wrote:

Don't really have any preference on the swamps, but I only have 1 #248 forest. I actually did find a couple of islands that I'd be willing to trade too, as well as a bunch of the other forests.

Ok, not really worth the stamp for 1 land heh. If you had 5+ I'd be happy to swap.

jassi007 wrote:
simeo97 wrote:
jassi007 wrote:

Ok, not really worth the stamp for 1 land heh. If you had 5+ I'd be happy to swap.

I understand, thanks for looking though smile