Topic: Magic Bulk Unlimited Lot (1800+ Cards)

Here is the ebay link for the ended auction, someone accidentally purchased then cancelled (link is just for pictures and whatnot of the lot):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-Magic-Bulk- … &rt=nc

Looking for $450 for the whole lot and that includes shipping with tracking. May be able to come down a little from there but not a huge amount. Thanks for looking!

========================
Description of item:
========================

I am looking to trim down on my collection and am selling a big lot of bulk Unlimited cards. I would say most of the cards are SP/MP/HP, but there are probably some NM in there as well. No torn or abnormally damaged cards in this lot that I saw when I flipped through them recently. Due to the size of the lot you should expect duplication, some cards there are a lot of.

There are no high value cards in this lot, all commons and uncommons I believe. I took note of a few cards while I was flipping through them as well (in breakdown below)

Buy It Now Price: $450, this includes shipping (about 0.25/card based on 1800 cards)

Message me if you need additional information or pictures and Thanks for looking!

The breakdown is below:
----------------------------------------------
Unlimited Bulk Lot (Approximately 1869 Cards):
----------------------------------------------
283x Basic Land - 45x Island, 69x Swamp, 68x Forest, 91x Mountain, 10x Plains
66x Artifacts - 7x Jade Statue
292x Black
256x Blue - 2x Clone
319x Green - 8x Instill Energy
368x Red - 2x Dwarven Demolition Team
285x White - 1x White Knight

Last edited by lrelvmagiccards (2014-12-16 04:40:15)

Post's attachments

IMG_20140929_150352.jpg 1.3 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Magic Bulk Unlimited Lot (1800+ Cards)

Oh, and also adding other vintage stuff over the next few weeks and am going to stop selling on ebay since I have had such a great experience with this site and its users. Thanks!

Last edited by lrelvmagiccards (2014-11-27 00:00:56)

Have you opened up a buyer not paying dispute through Ebay?  I have had that happen too and if you do that they will at least give you your final value fee back.

Hi, The buyer never payed and we went through the cancellation process. Ebay did reverse the final value fee because i never got paid but they will do nothing for the relisting fees apparently. There were 2 different support people that told me the same thing, basically if the sale of your item is cancelled and you are in a category that has insertion/listing fees there is no way to fix that and you have to pay again. I had a couple months left on this particular fixed price item when the accidental ordering happened. Just the conversation with their support people made me angry enough to never list anything else on there again.

^

^

^

^