Topic: In need of some EDH cards

I need a Jhoira of the Ghitu, Tidespout Tyrant, and a few other fat spells to throw into the deck.

If you have anything on the wishlist or anything else that would make a great addition, I'd be happy to trade.
http://deckbox.org/sets/191649?c=li&o=d&s=l#i

Re: In need of some EDH cards

Ive got...
electropotence
Spine of ish sah
Phyrexian Metamorph
Gemhide Sliver
And Jhoira.

Check out my tradelist to see if there is anything else you'd like.

Sounds good, I didn't see anything on your wishlist and I dont have my entire collection listed but let me know of anything you need and hopefully we can work out a trade smile

Im sure we can work something out, im easy to work with. 2 Questions, do you have any Inquisition of Kozilek's? If not, its not gonna be a problem, im just looking to pick some more up. Im looking to build Junk Maverick in legacy, so im just trying to pick stuff up for it when i can.

I'm afraid not, I never got the chance to pick up any Worldwake hmm

That's perfectly alright, I was just wondering.
If you want to go for value, judging by the pricing that is in with the inventory I was hoping to get
2 swords to plowshares
1 Armageddon
1Jotun grunt.
for the value, the cards you want add up to $11.26, while the ones I would like add up to $11.29. if your ok with that, I am too smile

I can do 1 of each; I'd like to keep 1 StP for my EDH deck and I'll skip the Metamorph. Anything else you're looking for?

I've got a few cards you're looking for, and maybe a few others you'd like too. I sent you a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist
I'll sometimes trade things in my Inventory. It doesn't hurt to ask.