Re: v4.1: Negative feedback without approval.Trade disputes. Fate Reforged

Awesome - thanks!

Sleet wrote:

When are we going to get the Fage Reforged prerelease promos and the Ugin's Fate cards, if I may ask?

They're not even on starcitygames.com or tcgplayer yet...

Boogada wrote:

Yes, makes sense. And, I've found the "+" button to be slow for reasons I mentioned in a different thread. It disappears after you click it, and you have to move the mouse to reactivate it. Also, you have to pause for a beat for the data to update.

I have now deployed a fix for this, should be no more flickering, you can quickly press the "+" button multiple times in a row.

Should be better, right?

sebi wrote:
Boogada wrote:

Yes, makes sense. And, I've found the "+" button to be slow for reasons I mentioned in a different thread. It disappears after you click it, and you have to move the mouse to reactivate it. Also, you have to pause for a beat for the data to update.

I have now deployed a fix for this, should be no more flickering, you can quickly press the "+" button multiple times in a row.

Should be better, right?

This is excellent, thanks!

Here are the Ugin's Fate Cards:
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/ar … 2015-01-19

+1 on Ugin's Fate cards. smile

sorry for the interuption, recently one trader cancel a trade that we had agreed and i left him a negative feed back, but since i havent send anything, i think that the right thing is to remove that feedback, can you tell me how to erase a feedback?

i am waiting your reply

terrafrost wrote:

Awesome - thanks!

Sleet wrote:

When are we going to get the Fage Reforged prerelease promos and the Ugin's Fate cards, if I may ask?

They're not even on starcitygames.com or tcgplayer yet...

They are now.

Imported 2 new promo sets: Prerelease Events: Fate Reforged, and Ugin's Fate Promos.

Sweet, thanks!

thanks you all so much for answering me, you are the best...
..NOT

Alexander wrote:

thanks you all so much for answering me, you are the best...
..NOT

Please use the Support button on the help page (or on top of this page) for getting in touch with us directly, and send us the link to the trade in question.

Something that's come up a couple times now is people placing orders and paying right away.

Would it be possible to work in a "confirm order" action from the seller's side, where they can confirm they have all of the cards first, before payment is sent? I don't want people to send money, only to realize I'm missing a couple cards (it happens).