Topic: H: Sigarda, CoS, Temp. Mastery + more W: Legacy Elves

I'm new to this site, but hopefully I will have a good time big_smile

I'm looking to make this deck IRL: http://deckbox.org/sets/192602

My list in order of importance:

1x Gaea's Cradle
2x Glimpse of Nature
2x Summoner's Pact
1x Wirewood Symbiote(Have a way to obtain this)
1x Living Wish
3x Quirion Ranger(Probably getting these elsewhere)

Cards I need after I get the Wish:
1x Regal Force
1x Gaea's Cradle
1x Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre

Here's my profile, and have at it! http://deckbox.org/users/tails616

PS: Feel free to look through my casual and Riku EDH decks, you might find something I'm willing to part with.
PPS: Not much in the Planeswalker deck is for trade... But some might be I guess. It really depends.
PPPS: If you REALLY want my Oona, I might part... But she has a special place in my heart, as she was my first "expensive" card I bought with cash and as a single.
PPPPS: If you trade something that creates tokens, I'm fully willing to toss in the tokens it generates if I have them, which is the case for most of my cards.

EDIT: I've been constantly changing up this post for numerous reasons tongue

Last edited by tails616 (2012-07-12 00:25:23)

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

Re: H: Sigarda, CoS, Temp. Mastery + more W: Legacy Elves

Bump smile

Sent you a trade prop via DB.

I don't have much to offer you to help you get there, except that I run a similar elf deck. There's a great thread here:

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthre … mp;page=30

and there's also an interesting version that i'm experimenting with that runs living wish maindeck, and keeps a bunch of stuff in the sideboard as a wishboard. That's where the second gaea's cradle goes, for example, as well as a second emrakul and second regal force.

You don't really need two cradles. You can use 1 cradle and 1 crop rotation, for example, and not lose much, if anything.

Thanks for the idea, Rfioren. I'm probably going to switch out one for a crop rotation!

EDIT: Wow! Living Wish is also a really nice pick, if I end up making a sideboard.

EDIT2: That thread had a lot of nice information. I might try putting my elvish archdruid in for a Priest, just to try it out when I finish all the trading. Also, never thought of using GSZ for the dryad arbor... Though, I think I have a good list here. The maindeck was changed a little, tossed in a Crop Rotation, concordant crossroads and living wish.

Last edited by tails616 (2012-06-29 19:49:26)

@rfioren Would Craterhoof Behemoth be decent in the deck?
(maybe just as a sideboard card to wish for)

Last edited by tails616 (2012-07-06 02:31:40)

Updated

re: Craterhoof behemoth

I have one in my elf/Omnath EDH deck, but no, it seems unnecessary in this deck. If you want an alternate/"aggro" win condition besides emrakul, I'd use Joraga Warcaller.  You can play it as a 1-drop elf when you need to, and use him as a mana-sink to win without emrakul when you need to. you can also GSZ him in, bounce with a symbiote, and the replay with the multikicker.

If you do want to win "aggro" instead of with Emrakul, I'd consider adding in a concordant crossroads. That lets you basically dump your whole deck onto the table and then swing that turn. It also helps you from stalling out of mana during your combo.

I have the crossroads in there already. I might toss another Wish in there, take the Emrakul out of the main board and toss my Warcaller in the mainboard and see how it goes. smile