Topic: Can someone explain autotrade for me?

I purchased premium for the autotrade which I had long reuqested. But, I find it's not working.

There's no way I can see to mark edition into the built decks, which always show the last "significant printing".

As an example of what I am seeing, I have two Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite cards. One is foil and one is not. Both are in decks marked as built decks, but both cards appear in my tradelist, and both are in the filter "needs my attention"

I think the issue comes down to the assumption that I am willing to use one card for all decks in which it appears. I'd rather be marking the cards specifically in each deck and toggling off the assumption that I am willing to swap between decks.

Is there any way to do this with the current code?

Once I get this ability, I'll do yearly premium rather than quarterly or month by month. But right now, I don't I'd renew because the only thing I paid for isn't functioning as I expected.

All the same, thanks for the great work Sebi and team. I do appreciate it.

Re: Can someone explain autotrade for me?

I thought one of the other benefits of premium was increased support, but I have no answer in two weeks?

Can I get some insight as to when development can make the auto trade workable as per my previous comments, or provide some guidance on how the Needs Attention list is meant to be used?

Thank you.

unrar wrote:

I thought one of the other benefits of premium was increased support, but I have no answer in two weeks?

This is the Site Discussion forum, not the place to look for support from the DB admins. That would be the "Support & Feedback" link at the top of the page.

• As it is right now, decks built on Deckbox are simply a list of cards, not a list of specific copies of cards that a player owns. The feature that you are asking for is on Sebi's to-do list and I would bet that it's pretty high as it is suggested at least a few times a week.

• As for the "Needs Attention" list/filter you mentioned, I've been on DB for a couple years and I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

• Autotrade worked just fine for me. What exactly were you expecting it to do?

Yikes, my bad for the wrong forum.

The Needs Attention filter appears on your Inventory list page, beside the notification that Autotrade is on. It's new with the premium features.

Currently, I show 441 cards that "need attention", meaning that these are the cards I have to manually mark as tradeable or not. As I stated when I started the thread, both of my Elesh Norns are in decks, but also appear in this list (and the tradelist -- I would think the site would err on the side of caution at least).

I'll take it up in the correct forum, thanks for the response.