Topic: W: MTGO Tix/Modern. H: Paper Standard, Fetches, Ugin, Elspeth and more

Hi!

I'm moving into Modern on MTGO and would love to trade some of my standard paper cards for either MTGO tickets or modern staples. If someone's looking to get into Standard on paper I can probably put most decks (or at least the pre-FRF versions) together. It'd be great if I could do a few big trades instead of trading 1-2 cards at a time for tickets. The very best scenario would be if someone was getting out of MTGO to get into paper... let's hope this happens big_smile

Some interesting things I have available:
* Jeskai Tokens complete
* All Commander 2013 and 2014 decks.
* 4x Elspeth, Sun's Champion
* Kolaghan, the Storm's Fury, Foiled (FRF)
* Ugin, the Spirit Dragon (FRF)
* KTK Fetches
* Rare, Common and Uncommon Foils
* 4x Sorin, Solemn Visitor
* 2x Whisperwood Elemental (FRF)
* 3x Thoughtseize (THS)
* A booster box's worth of FRF rares

I'd prefer not to break the Commander decks as I bought them to play with friends who don't play much and they borrow them from time to time. Trading the whole deck would be great since I'd rather not end up with 2/3 of a deck I won't want to rebuild just so it can be used every couple of months.

What I'm looking for
* MTGO event tickets
* Modern staples
* Complete decks
* Any kind of value

I've done a Paper-to-MTGO trade on here before and it went great so I thought I'd ask again. I'm shipping from Canada but for any big trade ($100+ in value) I'll ship with Canada Post's Express which gets anywhere in the US in 4 days max and comes with tracking number (transferred to USPS once it crosses the border). I don't have many feedbacks on here so I'm willing to ship first to users with great scores. Otherwise I would ask for half the value on MTGO first and the other half once you've received the cards.

I'm also willing to absorb a lost of value if we come to a good deal and trade multiple times with the same person. I'll be covering shipping for everything as well.

You can get in touch with me here (reply or just go ahead and send a trade request and we can chat in there) or on MTGO: TuringMTG.

Thanks!

PS: Reposting from Reddit Community's forum, hope that's OK!
PPS: One trade done this afternoon, hoping to get a lot more over the weekend. Thanks! smile

Re: W: MTGO Tix/Modern. H: Paper Standard, Fetches, Ugin, Elspeth and more

what kind of modern staples are you looking for?