Topic: Adding foil cards to deck

Greetings!

So I have a bunch of cards in my collection. Now I created some decks and want to move them over there so I can keep up on the value for that specific deck but I can't figure out how to add a foil card. I select a foil card in my collection, add it to my deck, but when I look at the deck, it shows the non-foil price. What am I missing?

Re: Adding foil cards to deck

Does nobody use the forum? Is this site dead?

This has been discussed many times on the Site Discussion forum.

The current implementation of Decks only checks the total count of the card in your inventory and does not use any specific card from your inventory.

Thanks for the response. I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum. After trying to figure out (and failing) at what I was trying to do, I somehow missed the forum for this type of post.

Why is this functionality not a part of the system? It makes no sense to include price data when viewing a deck when you can't specify which version of the card you are using. This is a deal breaker for me. Since this has been discussed before, is there a reason why this  hasn't been implemented yet?

Last edited by Nitelite (2015-03-11 10:18:19)

Deckbox development is a small operation so changes take time. The Tagging System that would fix this has been on the backburner for a long time. Deckbox development is (rightly) focused on features that will make the site profitable at this time.