Topic: Hornet Queen, You Hurt! How do I stop you!!?!

Hello,
Is there anyone out there that knows a good (on the CHEAP side) card or cards that will help against this Hornet Queen?
I've seen other suggestions out there like the Hushwing Gryff, but I'm lacking the funds to go with that card. This card is haunting my dreams.
Please, somebody Help.:mad::mad:

Re: Hornet Queen, You Hurt! How do I stop you!!?!

End Hositilies for example. Or Windstorm (if you play green color). If you play black you can use Bile Blight or Drown in Sorrow as well. In other cases - protection (like God's Willing or Center Soul).

Edit: In blue - just counter Hornet Queen smile

Last edited by Thrones (2015-03-29 13:27:10)

Thanks, Thrones. Ill see if i can find and can pay for any of those cards.
update: I was able to afford 3 of your suggestions and i think they will work to deal with those hornets.
Thanks again.

Those cards are cheap. End Hostilities is like a $1,5. Windstorm is uncommon, so I believe ca. $0,11 and God's Willing or Center Soul are commons, so they're worthless smile You can find them really easy.

Last edited by Thrones (2015-03-29 16:13:18)

yeah i could totally afford everyone, if i wasn't working with a very strict budget that i set for myself so i wouldn't get out of control with buying cards. it's hard too because I find so many awesome cards that i want to buy but when I've already hit the limit. Magic is a slippery slope to spending toooooooooooo much money. Thanks a lot, I will definitely be getting all the cards you suggested, I'll just have to pace myself.