Topic: Missing Magic Promo Cards

I was uploading my collection of promos and I found some that don't appear to be available as options on your site. In particular, I (1) can't find the MPS land promos, and I (2) can't find the Arena League Island that is like this one (https://deckbox.org/mtg/Island?printing=25161), but it's missing the set symbol. It was a fairly common printing error, so I was hoping it could be added as a separate entry. smile  Also, (3) you have an entry for the Dragons of Tarkir prerelease promo of Foe-Razer Regent, but the image is of the Tarkir Dragonfury promo. The prerelease version is not actually an option for selection.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you guys do! Hope I haven't been a bother.

Re: Missing Magic Promo Cards

Post it here.

Thanks for reporting!

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Ah, thanks. Sorry about that. Didn't know there was a dedicated thread. Guess I ought to lurk more. smile

It used to be sticky. I don't know why it isn't any more.

I only found it because I was the one to suggest it, and I knew where to find it. For future reference, it can be found on the list of editions

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Re-stickied now.