Topic: Looking to trade

For anything on my wishlist, allied fetches are priority, inventory may be available pending what you have, and if theres something I'm willing to trade I will definately look at your list, lets make this a nice deal for everyone!

(Just a side note I do my best to accommodate first in first out on trades involving the same cards)

Re: Looking to trade

Bump, also willing to trade standard cards at a discount for non standard, I want the standard out of my binder if possible. Willing to entertain offers for almost anything open a trade if I have stuff you want, looking through lists is great:)

Also have a four binder for trade 30 shipped 25 local

Bump. binder still available inventory for the right trade, seeking my remaining khans fetches asap

Bump, also active on pucatrade and do my best to moderate inventory on both sites as best as possible. i may be slightly off in between the two. Binder still available for trade

Bump, down to needing 2 dual lands that I may be willing to over trade a little for or potentially dip into inventory for the right trade always willing to trade just look at my lists!

Still willing to trade, may be a little slow while moving but besides that open to make trades!