Topic: Buying Tap Lands, etc.

I just got my hands on some MTG cards and I would like to trade my doubles that came with the cards. I have every type of card except lands so I'd like to trade some of my cards for any type of tap/shock land cards.

Other cards I'd like:
Cancel
Swiftfoot Boots
Searing Blaze

Tradelist: https://deckbox.org/sets/957169
I'm new to the game so I'm open to anything else nice that would help build a deck. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by Unlmtd (2015-04-29 20:53:14)

Re: Buying Tap Lands, etc.

A few things:

1. You do know that you can have up to 4 of the same card in a deck, (except for basic lands*), right?

2. You may be better off buying basic lands from your local gaming store. They probably aren't worth trading costs.

3. I'll see if I can possibly build you a deck using the list you have. Do you have any basic lands?

*You can have any number of basic lands in your deck

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Re: Buying Tap Lands, etc.

Chaim wrote:

A few things:

1. You do know that you can have up to 4 of the same card in a deck, (except for basic lands*), right?

2. You may be better off buying basic lands from your local gaming store. They probably aren't worth trading costs.

3. I'll see if I can possibly build you a deck using the list you have. Do you have any basic lands?

*You can have any number of basic lands in your deck

I appreciate the advice and no offence taken! I am just learning the game and am aware that basic land cards are quite cheap in price. I think I'll take your advice and pick some up on ebay or something. I am interested in trading for some taplands...maybe later on though...as of now  I need to focus on building a deck with what I have. I would definitely appreciate some info on the cards I have. Which ones would you say would be beneficial to use as doubles or quadruples? Also, I noticed I have mostly white colored cards...which color combination would best be suited with the cards I have?

Thank you for your  help! smile