Topic: Have a miscut m13 liliana emblem

Any idea how much that would be worth? And is there any interest in it?

Don't have a pic, but the black border at the top is very thin, and the border at the bottom is thicker.

Re: Have a miscut m13 liliana emblem

Im not exactly sure of the price given some people collect miscut cards and print imperfections whike most either dont notice or care all together. That being said I am interested in it seeing as I didnt get one in my box as well as your Ominscience. Play "lets make a deal"?

Helios52 wrote:

Im not exactly sure of the price given some people collect miscut cards and print imperfections whike most either dont notice or care all together. That being said I am interested in it seeing as I didnt get one in my box as well as your Ominscience. Play "lets make a deal"?

The mid price on tcgplayer for omniscience is $5.68, I'm not sure what the value of the emblem would be, but i'm interested in your sorin. What do you think a fair price for the emblem would be?

Well SCG has Tamiyo's and Sorin's emblem at $1 but given this Liliana's Emblem condition I would value it at about 2.00 - 2.50? The emblem itself interests me more than the fact that its miscut so if thats not what your looking for it, thats fine. the Omniscience is something I would really want.

Helios52 wrote:

Well SCG has Tamiyo's and Sorin's emblem at $1 but given this Liliana's Emblem condition I would value it at about 2.00 - 2.50? The emblem itself interests me more than the fact that its miscut so if thats not what your looking for it, thats fine. the Omniscience is something I would really want.

At that valuje, I'd honestly rather hang on to it.

Understandable. It wasnt intended to be an insulting offer I just have no idea what it could be worth and it may come bite me in the rear for valuing it at that. What would you value it at just for the sake of argument?

Helios52 wrote:

Understandable. It wasnt intended to be an insulting offer I just have no idea what it could be worth and it may come bite me in the rear for valuing it at that. What would you value it at just for the sake of argument?

Honestly, I thought $10 seemed fair, although I may be way off. I'm going to take it to FNM and see what the guys there think.

HMMM ok well I guess thats what you call difference of opinion. Id be interested to know what others who see value it at. Ill meet you in the middle a bit and put a standing offer in at $5. If you find more value for it let me know. Im actually really curious now lol.

No way in a million years its worth $10. I have a miscut Maze of Ith, and its worth less than two normal ones. I sincerely doubt a miscut emblem is worth 1000% normal value.