Topic: Advanced search options and other improvement suggestions

Can you add advanced search options like:
- Minimum value of what they have matching my wishlist
- Minimum value of what I have matching their wishlist
- Sorting for the value they have or value I have, not just the minimum of both.
- Count of available copies of it in their tradelist shown in search result list if a specific card searched
- List of trades opened between you and them (completed, active and cancelled) in user's profile
- User's profile matching in trade screen
- For each card in trade screen and user's profile matching, number of copies incoming from accepted but not received trades and number of copies incoming from trade proposals and same values for outgoings as well
- Indicator of people's profile matching if they marked item as important or not in their wishlist
- Willingness to trade indicator (from 1 to 10 for example) in tradelist and showing that values in the user's profile matching
- Number of successful trades you did with the user in their profile
- At least one of the cards in their tradelist option for searching for list of specific cards
- Multiple wishlists and trade lists with at most one of them being active and easy changing mechanism between lists

I know writing database queries are ugly. smile If you want to mitigate the work to users, injection-protected make-your-own-query field with option of saving the queries you created can be provided. But then you need to give schema of your database as well. I don't think this method would be beneficial to the most of the community though. big_smile

Thank you!

Last edited by Pseudohuman (2015-05-14 22:09:25)

Re: Advanced search options and other improvement suggestions

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! Some of them I already have on the roadmap, some I added now! A couple though are a little bit more complicated to implement and fit into the interface without cluttering things too much. I will try to think how to work a few of them in though! smile

Re: Advanced search options and other improvement suggestions

sebi wrote:

Thanks a lot for the suggestions! Some of them I already have on the roadmap, some I added now! A couple though are a little bit more complicated to implement and fit into the interface without cluttering things too much. I will try to think how to work a few of them in though! smile

The one suggestion I would like to make is that when I search for trading opportunities, I can specify things like language and foil but there is no way to exclude foil.  Personally, I do not want them. So in the gear where we can choose foil, artist signed etc, can there be a "plain" option?