Topic: We really need a minimum order option

I've had several buyers place orders for a single card worth less than 50c even though I have clearly stated on my profile (as well as in all caps in one of the shipping options) that I don't do sales for anything under $5. Of course I've had to cancel those orders because I would straight up lose money.

Please implement this feature, Sebi.

Re: We really need a minimum order option

And there's another one. Do people just not understand that an order for 35c worth of cards isn't remotely worth it for us sellers?

Moved this to high priority. You're right, it is very annoying and we need to have it.

Can you please implement this as a min $ value in shipping options? (as opposed to some separate setting)

And if you're going to do it this way, while you're in there...

1. Please add max $ value to shipping options. It allows sellers to enforce rules where they require buyers to pay for tracking on orders over a certain $ value.

2. Please add min # cards to shipping options. It allows "hiding" of shipping options. e.g. if my shipping options are max=5 cards and max=10 cards,  a buyer sees both with an order of 5 or less cards which can be confusing. If my shipping options were instead min=1/max=5 and min=6/max=10 then this would clean it up for the buyer.