Topic: Cube Drafting

Hi everyone, I am newer to Magic and really enjoy deckbuilding.  I decided to build my collection using a cube http://www.cubetutor.com/cubeblog/31025.  I wanted to share this cube so you can draft it too and I can get some information on what cards to improve.  Thanks and look forward to discussing this with you!

Re: Cube Drafting

Thanks, a cube is something I would have to play to voice proper feedback.

Paul, understood your point and I do agree.  However I am also interested in the choices made of which colors to play and ultimately which archetypes are available.   This will help me gauge perceived power levels and preferences and focus on improving certain cards so that players are more likely to make that choice.  I believe that midrange decks and control decks will be much more prevalent and red will be relegated for splash and not as a primary color.  As such, I have some new additions in route to improve red card selection.

Thanks for all thoughts and opinions on this matter.

My point is that 'I' would have to play it in order to give my feedback on it, not that others can't view the list and give feedback.  I just can't do that, my brain capacity is limited in that realm.  I am confident that there are numerous others that can gaze your list and grant you feedback on this site.  I looked through some of it and felt it's worth playing.  It is a cube I would appreciate the chance to play since it differs greatly enough from the few other cubes i've played.  Is there a date/time you wish to unveil the cube in person?

Ok so i ran a small draft and had good conversations with a few people about this cube and general cube design.  I am moving the cube down to 450 cards; as an unpowered cube i want to be sure the better cards are more readily available for draft and also, to eliminate cards from the cube that are vanilla or lack effect.  I want to encourage three color decks and as a reward are the legendary three color dragons.  I realize that i dont necessarily have a dragon theme, but at 450 cards each draft pack of 45 should have one dragon.  To better align the cube, i decided to build archetypes around the activated abilities of those dragons.  the rough three color archetypes are:
-Grixis control (Crosis)
-JUND Monsters (Darigaaz)
-Esper blink/etb matters (Dromar)
-Mardu Burn (Oros)
-Tokens (Rith)
-Lifegain (Treva)
-+1/+1 counters (Vorosh)
-Reanimation/graveyard matters (Teneb)
-Wrath (Numot)
-5-Color/library manipulation (Intet)

Im struggling with the identity of the last two and any budget friendly suggestions are welcome. 
I would be open to drafting the cube in the next few weeks.

I would like to try the cube.  The elements you are adding to it will create a different flavor of draft than I have done before.  Be sure to include plenty of mana-fixing if you are pushing for 3-color draft decks.

3 color is interesting, for my cube which is 360 I choose not to include 3 color due to it being not universal for multiple decks to want. I also set equal numbers of all the color and run the same amount of each 2 color pair. You need WAYYYYYY more fixing and even fixing. It seems like you have some of the new fetches, If you don't have shock lands or dual lands honestly they are kinda sub par compared to some of the cheaper options for fixing like scry lands (which are dirt cheap right now) or pain lands, or buddy lands. I'd run at a minimum of 30 "dual" lands spread evenly