Topic: Pre-Release Battle for Zendikar - Subscriptions and Discounts!

Hello all!

The spoiler season is wide open and everyone is getting hungry for those new cards. In this topic you find all info you need to know about Battle for Zendikat, the Pre-release events and you can reserve your pre-release packs.

What's a Pre-Release?
When a new set of MTG cards is released, a week before they can be bought in the stores players get the chance to try them out! On a pre-release you players receive a pre-release pack with Magic: the Gathering cards inside. There are 5 different packs available in the 5 different MTG colors. With the cards found in the booster packs inside the pre-release pack, each player builds a new deck. This deck has to contain at least 40 cards and may contain any number of basic lands. With this deck you will play tournament structured games. At the end there will be a number of boosters available as prizes for participants. The cards found in your pre-release pack and prizes are yours.

Release Battle for Zendikar
From Friday 2 October Battle for Zendikar is officially for sale and legal to be played in constructed formats. On the Release, we will play a Draft. More info about drafting Magic HERE
Friday 2 October: 19:00
Saturday 3 October: 15:00
Participation fee: 60 RON, or get your discount by registering for a pre-release on the forum!

Game Day
Once everybody got used to the new cards and owns a couple, its time to put them to practice. To celebrate there will be two Game Day events where you can play Standard with the new Battle for Zendikar cards in your deck! Also for participating you receive awesome promo cards and there will be an extra large prize pool!
Saturday 24 October: 15:00
Sunday 25 October: 12:00

Spoilers Here 
GideonEldrazi

The Early Bird offer is available, so make sure you get the best deal!
If registered on the forum, until September 20th, you receive a discount on the Release events! Also if you participate at two or more events you can choose to use a discount package as listed below.

Participation discount packages:
1 event: 120 RON (Normal price)
2 events: 220 RON
3 events: 300 RON
4 events: 380 RON
* AND! When you preregister on the forum you get an additional 10 RON discount on each of the Release events on 2 and 3 October

Note that you will get double points Le&Le Games store credit for participating at events! Since an 2 event package discount is already quite beneficial, for these no store credit points are given. More Info here!
* Payments can be made on the day of the first pre-release you wish to participate at.

We will be having 4 Pre-Release events for Battle for Zendikar!
1. Friday night at 23:59
2. Saturday at 16:00
3. Sunday at 11:00, rise and shine!
4. Sunday at 16:00, After the first event finishes
* Registrations close 5 minutes before starting time! Doors open 10:30.

Pre-release packs!
A special BFZ deckbox containing:
6 Battle for Zendikar booster packs
1 randomized, date-stamped, premium promo card
1 Spindown Life Counter
1 deckbuilding advice insert

Subscribe now!

A limited number of pre-release packs are available, so make sure you reserve yours!
- Reply on this post with your name, DCI number and participation days to reserve them properly. This way ONLY you will receive the discount at the Release events.

Last edited by rado (2015-09-26 10:14:46)

Re: Pre-Release Battle for Zendikar - Subscriptions and Discounts!

Small correction: you can't choose between packs, seeded packs are discontinued, you'll get 6 regular ooster packs, one deckbox, one life counter and that's about what matters smile

Last edited by fistyke (2015-09-07 20:50:43)

http://pwp.wizards.com/8213665292/Scorecards/Landscape.png

back to Zendikar :-)

http://pwp.wizards.com/8213665314/Scorecards/Landscape.png

1. Boros 2. Izzet 3. Boros 4. Izzet

http://pwp.wizards.com/7213715412/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Last edited by alohasanyi (2018-09-12 09:22:40)

http://pwp.wizards.com/7213715412/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Due to a double booking at the venue, the first pre-release had to be moved back to MIDNIGHT on Friday.

I want to play on Sunday (11:00) Don`t know the color yet:D

I will only participate in 3 prereleases - no midnight fun for me

Sunday morning for me
GREEN:)

I.m not sure if the packs are colour based smile

I'll play all 4 pre's.

There is no possibility to choose a color. All packs will be the same, 6 boosters and random foil promo.
PreKit

Two for Sunday at 16:00 (Alex & Me)

I might come to the midnight one, not 100% sure yet.

http://pwp.wizards.com/8213665300/Scorecards/Landscape.png