Topic: Reporting Bogus Listings

Should I (and can I) report ridiculous listings such as $1000+ shipping costs on cards?

Re: Reporting Bogus Listings

FrostytheSnownoob wrote:

Should I (and can I) report ridiculous listings such as $1000+ shipping costs on cards?

I wouldnt for the simple reason that it was probably intentional. From another site discussion below this one, there is no way to take yourself or your cards off the seller list so people set these absurd prices to discourage people from buying from them when the "seller" is done selling.

valdor wrote:

there is no way to take yourself or your cards off the seller list

There is a way, it's just not intuitive. You can use the Mass Price tool to set the price on all of your cards to 0c. This removes the price.

Kammikaze wrote:
valdor wrote:

there is no way to take yourself or your cards off the seller list

There is a way, it's just not intuitive. You can use the Mass Price tool to set the price on all of your cards to 0c. This removes the price.

Ah well, I stand corrected. Though as you said this is not intuitive so some people take the route of jacking up their prices.

Yeah, there definitely should be an easier way to remove all of your cards for sale.

To OP, this is as good as place as any to report stuff like this. Sebi will see your post and investigate when he gets a chance. Just know that he lives in EU so he keeps different hours than us smile

No, there is a way, there's an option in Tools  in the Tradelist to remove all prices. (for sellers).