Topic: Does this count as miscut? (pic uploaded)

I have this mind over matter with a oddly proportioned border. I just want to make sure it's not worth more than scg retail before I trade it away or something.

My campus internet would not attach this image for some reason, so here is an imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/bDrxscA.jpg

Last edited by Henkers (2015-10-10 06:36:02)

Re: Does this count as miscut? (pic uploaded)

Yes, it's a miscut. Does it add more value, unfortunately that's up to an individual's preference. This miscut can also be mistake as an off-center. It seems that Exodus miscuts are prominent across the board (commons to rares). Whether this card is worth more or less is up to you or whoever you're trying to trade/sell it too. I would let the person you're trading to know if you haven't already. They might not be into miscuts at all.

Best of luck.

Re: Does this count as miscut? (pic uploaded)

MoonWolf wrote:

Yes, it's a miscut. Does it add more value, unfortunately that's up to an individual's preference. This miscut can also be mistake as an off-center. It seems that Exodus miscuts are prominent across the board (commons to rares). Whether this card is worth more or less is up to you or whoever you're trying to trade/sell it too. I would let the person you're trading to know if you haven't already. They might not be into miscuts at all.

Best of luck.

Thanks man, I have not set up any trades yet, I just wanted to make sure it was not worth a lot or anything before trading for it haha.