Topic: BFZ Lands?

Been away from Deckbox for a while but looking to pick up some BFZ full arts I am not in a rush to get these and would like to pick them up for 10-20 cents per, pretty much anything in my TL is available for them (some stuff may have been traded I haven't updated in a while) art, and quantity of each art is irrelevant but I would like to pick them up at 1:1:1:1:1 ratio (1 of each) if possible IE I would prefer to get a trade for 50 land 10 of each type art doesn't really matter though. Please feel free to send me a trade if you have any questions or anything.

Thanks,
Ed

Re: BFZ Lands?

Would you be interested in a BFZ fat pack lands pack?

I have 72 pack fresh assorted ones from the 2 boxes I opened

I'd be interested in both of your lands the pack and the assorted!

What are you trying to trade for them at per land?

10-20 cents per would be ideal

Still looking to pick up some more pretty willing to part with almost anything on my tradelist, inventory has potential for the right amount/valuation

Bump, tradelist updated also fully sorted all my commons and uncommons but I'm far to lazy to currently add them so if you're looking for a specific common/uncommon let me know set/color and I can double check for you and add it!

New years bump looking to grab some of these for the right trade like I said all Commons and uncommons sorted just for to lazy to list