Topic: (suggestion) preconfirmation of address

Would like the ability to preconfirm address when you make a trade offer so you don't end up waiting to get the info until you next check your trade status.  My idea would be to not show the person who confirms the trade the address until they accept it, however making it so you can set your address ahead of time so they will get the information as soon as they accept the trade.

Thank you

Re: (suggestion) preconfirmation of address

Confirming your address is a final confirmation for trades.  Once you accept there's no going back.   It's much harder to undo a trade after addresses have been given out.

2. Trade delivery

2.1 Trade confirmation. After the trade is accepted and addresses exchanged, the transaction is considered confirmed. The trade can be canceled only by agreement of both parties. If both parties do not agree and the trade gets canceled, the person who cancels will receive negative feedback.

and as such, sometimes when I've submitted a trade I know I will confirm it as is.  I don't care if it means it's final.  I'd rather be able to confirm my address so we don't have to wait (what sometimes amounts to 1-2 days) for the address to be confirmed.

IMO, it's a small price to pay to make sure everything is correct before you get to that point.

and if you don't like it, don't use it.  seems easy enough to me.