Topic: [W] Drana, Gideon [H] Lots in all formats

Title says it, these are for a bigger trade at my LGS so being quick and efficient will make me much more likely to trade better stuff away from em. Thanks.

Re: [W] Drana, Gideon [H] Lots in all formats

I have 3x Drana's for trade. And I would really love to trade for your New Phyrexia Spellskite if I could. I have a mismatched playset of 3 NPH and 1 MM15.

Are you looking for anything closer to the value of Drana? Not interested in trading Spellskite for some smaller stuff right now.

I have 2 extra Gideon's, will start a trade.

I have a gideon too. Want to trade mine for your Mutavault + a few other cards? I think we also are in the same area, so we might me able to save on postage.

Last edited by UndeadCore (2016-02-08 03:35:03)

I would consider trading away Mutavault and something else for gideon.. your wishlist looks tiny but I do have a MM hurkyl's recall I would trade with it if that would work for you.. seems recall is out of stock and starting to go up too, apparently MM15 is finally starting to pick up some value now.

Thats fine. Do you want to do this locally or over the mail? Also, to be clear, you mean the BFZ Gideon, right?