Topic: Help me beat friend -

I've used deckbox only as a card management system for my decks and inventory to date -

Been playing 4 years and don't know what you call the format we play but a group of us plays 60 card decks with 3-4 players with no real rules to the deck building....we use banned cards from some of the other formats but no more than 4 of any particular card.  Enough about that...I am now often playing one guy one on one a lot and my dozen or so good multiplayer decks are built around mechanics that take too long or are designed for the multi player games.

Need some good direction for one on one decks that take advantage of the fact we're pretty flexible on cards used and setup.....

I often run decks in the $200-$500 range so not too scared of a $20 card purchase here or there if the deck is really fun and has great mechanics for fast one on one wins.....Thanks in advance for putting up with my explanation and I'd love to see some good ideas for a new case of 1/1 decks I'm building.....

Re: Help me beat friend -

So you play just regular tabletop magic. I used to play that way a lot before I became addictive to competitive magic. Kitchen table magic kinda feels like a a back alley fight haha.

Anyways, enough about that. A couple questions so we can point you in the right direction
1) Do you want to crush him, or just have a good couple of games
2) Are you ok with ideas that would be best for 1 v 1 but not multiplayer

Re: Help me beat friend -

Winning is goal of course so crushing is okay with me!

Looking for 1/1 deck ideas only at this time.....Thanks!