Topic: Mass Import - any news?

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if there are any news on how to import collections, but there doesn't seem to be much on the topic besides older posts. For some reason I'm having trouble importing my collection and am starting to feel like I'll have to do it one-by-one.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Re: Mass Import - any news?

Hello,

There is an option for a CSV import. Which format is your collection currently stored in?

sebi wrote:

Hello,

There is an option for a CSV import. Which format is your collection currently stored in?

It's currently in xlsx format, but even when I convert it into CSV I cannot import it.

If you go to your inventory and export it (even if just contains a single card), you will get a csv that you can use as an example for the column names and order that are accepted in the import csv.

This is indeed quite user-unfriendly, and I do want to make it nicer in the future, but for now, csv is the only way...

sebi wrote:

If you go to your inventory and export it (even if just contains a single card), you will get a csv that you can use as an example for the column names and order that are accepted in the import csv.

This is indeed quite user-unfriendly, and I do want to make it nicer in the future, but for now, csv is the only way...

OK thanks for that, I'll have a go and see what happens smile