Topic: H: Tradelist W: Wishlist (Foils and EDH)

Looking for foils of below and more! Check out my tradelist and wishlist: I have many foils and EDH staples!

High Priority Foils:

Bloodstained Mire - Zendikar Expeditions

High Priority Non-foils:

Ugin, the Spirit Dragon
Emrakul, the Promised End
Kozilek, the Great Distortion

I am willing to pull cards not on my tradelist for the Zendikar Expeditions Bloodstained Mire. Ask me if you're interested as my inventory is woefully outdated and you will only be sad when I say I don't have the card you're looking for tongue

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2016-08-08 17:12:10)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Re: H: Tradelist W: Wishlist (Foils and EDH)

I would keep necropotence and put in reliquary tower to pair with Kozilek the great distortion, you could also think about running Rix manado guildmage and a few other creatures that can deal damage/ cause life loss without having to attack and maybe serve a decent role in late game also card draw is never bad, as for fatties you're gonna want to use big colorless guys aka eldrazi, while the new ones are good the old ones are better because of annhilator, just depends on how douchey you want to be, if you don't want to use the old eldrazi you can use max value guys, you have lord of the void and Balefire dragon already, but options like dragon mage, Dragonlord kolaghan, Geth lord of the vault, havoc demon, hellkite tyrant, rune scarred demon, scourge of the throne, tsabo tavov and soul of new phyrexian come immediately to mind, also having some modifiable board wipes like black Suns zenith, toxic deluge, starstorm and comet storm are something to think about cause they won't automatically wipe your own fatties

Great cards for getting Rakdos out are things like Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh, Nettle Drone, or Thermo-Alchemist. They're beyond evasion, they straight up turn Rakdos online without a combat step. You could also throw in things like Cryptolith Fragment for non-creature sources of direct damage.

Three cards that I absolutely love in Rakdos: Backlash, Cauldron Dance, and Fire Covenant. I'm never disappointed to draw any of them. (Although, Backlash is significantly worse against creatureless decks). Of those three, I'd say that Fire Covenant lends the most strength to Rakdos. Good luck!

I play Rakdos, Lord of Riots and I'm actively foiling it out so I have a few of the cards you want laying around

I've got:
   Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath
   *Foil Soul of New Phyrexia
   Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
   Ob Nixilis Reignited
   *Foil Ob Nixilis Unshacked as well as a russian non-foil if that interests you

Artheties1725 wrote:

I play Rakdos, Lord of Riots and I'm actively foiling it out so I have a few of the cards you want laying around

I've got:
   Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath
   *Foil Soul of New Phyrexia
   Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger
   Ob Nixilis Reignited
   *Foil Ob Nixilis Unshacked as well as a russian non-foil if that interests you

Trade opened!

Bumpdated