Topic: Casual player seeking help

First off thank you for viewing my post. I have been playing magic for about 5 years now but I have always sticked to casually playing with friends. I am trying to build a fun proliferate deck. I know one of the strongest mechanics with proliferate is infect, however my friends and I have agreed to stay away from the mechanic due to it kinda being OP. Unfortunately I am on a budget when it comes to building the deck so cards like Doubling Season and Arcbound Ravager are out, but I am curious on any suggestions you all might have. I am leaning towards the Arcbound cards such as Crusher and Stinger along with Gilder Bairn. I do have a deck list on my page I am just unsure on how to post it. Any advice anyone might have would be greatly appreciated. I am working on uploading a template of my deck to this thread to help with the building process. Thanks again!

Re: Casual player seeking help

Hi!

I saw your proliferation deck with all the artifacts. Does it have to be artifacts?
I built myself a proliferate-graft deck some time ago. Perhaps it gives you ideas.
http://deckbox.org/sets/915604

btw: Paradise mantle makes it way easier to use the ability of Gilder Bairn

AEther Revolt has Walking Ballista ($5.97), and Skyship Plunderer ($.98), and perhaps you should look at Tezzeret the Schemer's -2 ability that changes Walking Ballista's base power and toughness to 5/5 instead of 0/0.
(AEther Revolt update)

Walking Ballista
Skyship Plunderer
Tezzeret the Schemer

If you revisit the idea, AEther Revolt should make this MUCH easier, er efficient.