Topic: [Feature Request] Subscribe - Comment

Hi

1- It is very nice that you can see what happened to decks of other people (your friends) but only the last 4 "news" are shown. This means that id we have lots of friends, they do lots of modification, we won't see it. (i might have said this before)

2 - Maybe you can do some "subscribe" think to decks. I might want to follow up on certain decks (not only my friends decks) and the decks I commented on. I did not find any ways to go back to decks that I post a comment on (to see if anyone responded), beside bookmarking it, and thats not cool. So maybe you can add a subscribe button or a "bookmark list" where you can add decks in which you are interested in.

Tnx

Re: [Feature Request] Subscribe - Comment

Yes, the second point is a good one. We can't follow a deck comment even if u want to. I have to check my community page each time to see what new comments are on decks i already commented on.

Something that looks similar to new forum posts appearing in our profile page would be in handy.

http://pwp.wizards.com/9212457895/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Yep, the 'latest decks modified by friends section' is scheduled to be scraped soon.

We're making a 'Recent Activity' section, like on the community page, but probably paginated, so you can see older stuff as well. That will include decks modified, comments, etc.

I'll think about how to implement this 'watch decks i commented on (or not)'  thing... it's a good thing to have.

P.S. If you comment on someone's deck and a user replies to your comment, you should get an email notification. But of course, just if he replies, not if he posts in a different comment "thread" on that deck. But I can see how this might not be sufficient for some cases.

Tanks, and looking forward to the new features. Keep up the good work big_smile

Also, on a more simple note, could you add the timestamp of the deck somewhere? It would be useful to see which decks are still active.

Will do

Trickster wrote:

Also, on a more simple note, could you add the timestamp of the deck somewhere? It would be useful to see which decks are still active.

Added in Tools -> Statistics (http://deckbox.org/sets/1720/tools)