Topic: Would be interested in feedback on my variant decks

I could use some feedback on my variant decks I've posted on this site. See my decks on this site or the links below, which has additional details and bonuses. I have recently updated them for Kaladesh. You really have to try them to see how fun they are. Build or proxy them and give them a try. I have been playing FF and RPS for many years and they are pretty well where I want them, but I am open to comments and suggestions.

Magic: Forgetful Fish
A variant where two players play out of the same deck and control of the draw at the top of the library is key to winning.
Key Cards: Accumulated Knowledge, Crystal Spray, Dandan, Memory Lapse, Metamorphose, Mind Bend, Predict, and Vision Charm.

Magic: R.P.S (Rock-Paper-Scissors)
A unique three person landless variant where a player must work to kill one opponent, while simultaneously protecting the one that is gunning for him.   
Key Cards: Paper Tiger, Rock Lobster, Scissors Lizard, and a single copy in each deck of versatile multi-use white cards published in Magic’s long history selected for synergy.

Magic: Trippin’
A chaotic landless variant where every spell a player can successfully cast nets him another card, but players have no draw phase and lose for having no cards in hand.   
Key Cards: Many of the “cantrip” cards of all five colors published in Magic’s long history.

Thanks,
Nick