Topic: Wrong condition received?

I Never was really in this situation,I made a trade for a high valued card $20+ And said NM, And I gave a bonus value thinking so..It arrived in Played condition. What would you do in this situation? I Dont want to look like a jerk but at the same time,I want to make clear this is NOT Okay. Thanks,and please help.

Re: Wrong condition received?

Dont feel like a jerk. You were promised something and not given what was promised. Take pictures of the card/s and make sure to let your trading partner know. See if you can work it out without a dispute. If you can not, do not be afraid to open a support ticket. The system is there for a reason. Any time this has happened to me (or I have accidentally done it) the trader is usually really cool about it.

It is almost like playing magic and having to call a judge. It is not like you are trying to get anyone in trouble, but they are their for a reason to handle problems that come up. This also helps Sebi keep track of people who may potentially be trying to work the system.

So, just talk to them and provide proof. Ask for compensation. If they refuse and argue, escalate to a support ticket.

Last edited by valdor (2016-11-14 15:28:37)

Re: Wrong condition received?

Thanks,Valdor! Just crossing my fingers and hoping everything goes smoothly without me receiving neutral feedback. hmm