Topic: List my editions, rather than latest

Folks,

When I load cards into the site for my inventory I can track which edition I have for each card.

However, the deck creation and management tool seems to only list the latest printing.

Since I like to keep my cards organized by set, I would really like to look at my desk list with something to note which versions of the cards I own, so I can find them easily.  (Right now, the deck list just shows the most recent important printing)  Is there some way to do this that I am missing, or is this a feasible feature to add?

Thank you!

Re: List my editions, rather than latest

An oft-requested feature. smile

It's not currently possible directly from the deck page. However, if you click on a card hyperlink, it will open that card's listing page in a separate tab. This page will show you how many of each printing of that card you have in your inventory.

This would be a real handy feature (just click on icon and change set - seems simple?). That way my value of my decks are reflected properly. I followed the previous comment and found listings but it doesn't want to save my card set, still chooses the newest. Is this possible?

Unfortunately it is not possible.
Looks like many people are, one way or another, requesting this feature. roll