3) cryptic command
1) blackcleave cliffs
3) polluted delta
4) scalding tarn
4) ancestral visions
1) damnation
Maybe 1 engineered explosives? Not sure yet

Re: Trading for stuff on my wishlist

Nothing against this user personally as Id do this with any scammer trying to create a new account. I've been a scam victim myself and try to prevent fraudulent accounts and activity when possible.

Below is copied from the list of confirmed scammers,this seems to be him.

https://deckbox.org/users/DALLA5 15 Nov 2016
Dallas Glaze
40 gold creek drive
tallapoosa, Georgia, 30176
United States

It's not. I've been suspended and hoping to get it lifted. I know this doesn't sound believable but my friend told me about deckbox and he had sent me some cards before as well and told me he got them from deckbox.

I'm sorry for anything that has happened but I've completed some trades on here already and haven't done anything wrong hmm

Sharing the "Dallas" part of your name with forementioned user is a common tactic,Out of everywhere you could be from you share the same state. And thirdly your asking for some very high valued cards at suspiciously low feedback. Again,this may all be  a misunderstanding but this isn't my first rodeo and the red flags are there so I at least have to give the warning.

I understand. And I'm COMPLETELY willing to send first. That's what I've done my first few trades. Some people have sent me cards first so far. I've completed it

Also I do appreciate this because someone has to look out for everyone