Topic: Questions on Features

Hi, I've been using the site for a few weeks now and loved it so I got a subscription smile!

I just had a few questions:
1. I was wondering if there's a way to look at just the cards I'm missing from all of my non-built decks in one place?
2. How do I adjust the assumption that I will share cards between decks? I personally don't like having to swap cards between decks so I don't mind having multiple copies of lets say Sol Ring. However, it always shows that I only need 1 total when I really need 9.
3. Can I add a card list to sideboard or scratchpad? I've always been putting in the cards one at a time.

Thanks!

Re: Questions on Features

ZhengMaster wrote:

Hi, I've been using the site for a few weeks now and loved it so I got a subscription smile!

1. I was wondering if there's a way to look at just the cards I'm missing from all of my non-built decks in one place?
2. How do I adjust the assumption that I will share cards between decks? I personally don't like having to swap cards between decks so I don't mind having multiple copies of lets say Sol Ring. However, it always shows that I only need 1 total when I really need 9.
3. Can I add a card list to sideboard or scratchpad? I've always been putting in the cards one at a time.

Thanks!

1. Not that I know of.
2. At the top of any Deckbox (non-forum) page, select your name, then Edit Profile & Settings. Uncheck the box that says "I am sharing cards between built decks."

4 Brainstorm
4 Counterspell
Sideboard
4 Spell Pierce
Scratchpad
4 Cancel

This should put the top two in the mainboard, the Spell Pierces in the sideboard, and the Cancels in the scratchpad.

Re: Questions on Features

Kammikaze wrote:
ZhengMaster wrote:

Thanks!

1. Not that I know of.
2. At the top of any Deckbox (non-forum) page, select your name, then Edit Profile & Settings. Uncheck the box that says "I am sharing cards between built decks."

4 Brainstorm
4 Counterspell
Sideboard
4 Spell Pierce
Scratchpad
4 Cancel

This should put the top two in the mainboard, the Spell Pierces in the sideboard, and the Cancels in the scratchpad.

Thanks for the info! This will help a ton.

Hopefully they'll make the first question into a feature!