Topic: Finding cards

There's a bunch of stuff I still need to do before starting on the Trade interface. But in the mean time I added some features that help with finding trading opportunities.

For one, all card pages now list the people that have the respective card in their Tradelist or Inventory. To see what I mean check out Malfegor.

Also, your profile page now shows a list of users that you can trade with. When you visit their profile page you will be shown a list of cards that you and that user can trade (i.e. cards you have in your wishlist and the other user has in his tradelist, and vice-versa).

So.. happy trading!

Re: Finding cards

Hi,

I know it's still under construction but if i go to my profile i only see me so there are two problems here:

1. Am i the only one who added a whish list by now? smile
2. What's the use to see me as a trading oportunity, somehow i never have the cards i need ! smile

Alex

Re: Finding cards

alext wrote:

Hi,

I know it's still under construction but if i go to my profile i only see me so there are two problems here:

1. Am i the only one who added a whish list by now? smile

Well, yeah, as there are only a handful of users, it seems nobody has in their tradelist the cards you have in your wishlist.

alext wrote:

2. What's the use to see me as a trading oportunity, somehow i never have the cards i need ! smile

This happens because you have Scourglass both in your wishlist AND in your tradelist.
It's still a bug of course, you should not see yourself as a trade partner. I just didn't think of this special case when I made it smile It will be fixed later today.

P.S. There was also a problem when people who haven't set their city visited a card's page. That should be already fixed (as of 10 minutes ago)