Topic: W: JTMS, Underground Sea H: TL

Hey folks,

Looking to get 3x Underground Sea and a Jace.

Notable Haves:

4x Mox Diamonds

That's pretty much the biggest thing I've got.  I am willing to overpay by up to 30% as I am trading up into the Undergrounds.  I know its a long shot, but ya never know.

Re: W: JTMS, Underground Sea H: TL

Interested in a Mox Diamond. I do have a Jace, if ever you can find anything else to amount to that Mox Diamond, let me know.

Have a Jace and am interested in either the Diamond or Badlands if you can find extra value. Otherwise I might go for a tradeup into a lot of your smaller cards with a value boost

Tazz and Louis, I am not really seeing anything right now to make up the difference.  Maybe in the future we can work something out.

Sooo.  I’ve got an unlimited underground sea, and an original Jace.  I’m not sure if I’m willing to trade them though, would you be willing to pay the premium on them?  I realize their is a price difference between them and what you are looking to trade for

Ok, I would also be interested in a trade for some of your fetches and shocks if interested, preferably with a slight value bump from the tradedown. I have some on my wishlist already but I'm also interested in the other ones. If not, no problem