Topic: Search card texts?

Hey there,

I got to this site through a recommendation on reddit and I've already inserted a fraction of my noobish collection. I thought it would be really great, to have my collection online and being able to create decks here, instead of crawling my paper cards.

What I would definitely need to create decks online would be a filter by keywords in card texts. So if I search for the term "vampire", it should list all the cards (in my collection), which have vampire in their name, type/tribe and in the card text (e. g. "give all vampires on the battlefield +2/+2").

Is this possible? I couldn't manage to do so, yet.

Hope you guys can help me!

Thanks

edit: I've seen that the card database search has the function, I am looking for, but I can't filter to show only cards in my inventory, can I?

Last edited by zurbinjo (2018-05-29 11:32:38)

Re: Search card texts?

You can do the same filtering from your inventory as you can from the card database -- the filtering options just don't show up automatically. After you go to your inventory, look in the upper right corner for "Search & Filter" -- this will bring up the exact same interface.

Note that if you search for Name Contains "Vampire" and Type Line Contains "Vampire" and Rules Text Contains "Vampire", this will have AND logic, meaning that you will only see cards in which all three of those are true, not just one of them. You'll have to search each individually.... which will obviously create a lot of overlap.

But at least it's possible.  smile

Re: Search card texts?

Oooh, I haven't seen that button. Thank you so much! I think I am going to love this site smile