Topic: Is this site no longer updating prices?

I have been noticing the past few days, maybe since Saturday, that the prices for my collection has not changed at all. I have been noting the prices of certain cards as well as the total value of my collection and none of the values have changed over this time. Is there a problem? Is this site still being maintained? I am a paying member and expect this site to be maintained and up to date if I am a premium member.

Also, I have been a member since 2013... why am I still seeing the "new member" note on my profile info to the left? How long do I have to me a member before I am no longer considered "new"?

Last edited by cjm52873 (2018-07-24 18:54:11)

Re: Is this site no longer updating prices?

I thought that the new member option had to deal with the amount of posts. Could be wrong though.

I found another pricing issue that will be fixed later today, that might be why they were slow to change.

The "New Member" thing is indeed something from this forum software and has to do with the number of posts. It's not really relevant for anything though.

sebi wrote:

I found another pricing issue that will be fixed later today, that might be why they were slow to change.

OP is correct - no price updating has occurred at all since 7/19/18. Hope today's fix has a positive impact on prices.

settlerjoe wrote:
sebi wrote:

OP is correct - no price updating has occurred at all since 7/19/18. Hope today's fix has a positive impact on prices.

Prices are updating since 7/26/18, so it was a one week "price freeze."