Topic: Speed of New Card Uploads

When Deckstats.net, TappedOut, and mtgsalvation all already have C18 uploaded and useable in deckbuilding, why is Deckbox always behind the pack in getting this done? 60 cards shouldn't take weeks to upload.

Is there a specific reason it always takes so long for me to start using this site when spoilers are out?

Re: Speed of New Card Uploads

Will be up today. They're lagging because I'm normally waiting for wizards to post them on gatherer to have a source I can scrape for the information. Entering 307 cards by hand is a very lengthy process, and an error prone one.

Most sets that are translated, I also import translations, with translated card names, and images. In this case there are 7 languages, bringing the total of card images to 2149.

Re: Speed of New Card Uploads

sebi wrote:

Will be up today. They're lagging because I'm normally waiting for wizards to post them on gatherer to have a source I can scrape for the information. Entering 307 cards by hand is a very lengthy process, and an error prone one.

Most sets that are translated, I also import translations, with translated card names, and images. In this case there are 7 languages, bringing the total of card images to 2149.

Are you doing this solo?