Topic: Foil-only cards

I'm hoping the website will address the issue of the way foil-only cards are listed.  Deckbox allows them to be listed in both foil and nonfoil versions, even though nonfoil versions don't exist.  Worse, these two versions show up differently in searches and matches.

For example, Gaddock Teeg, the judge foil.  If I search for the non-foil version, I get a completely different set of potential traders than if I search for the foil version.  Not only does that create twice as much work for anyone searching for a trade, but it means that I either have to put both versions on my want list (or have list) separately, or otherwise the Trading Opportunities trade matcher won't show me potential matches.  (I don't know whether other deckbox trade matchers work.)

Conceptually, the problem is easy to fix: either don't allow non-foil versions to be listed, or treat the two versions as exactly the same card.  I don't know what's required to implement a fix, but I think allowing the problem to remain does a great disservice to all the traders here.  Even though I am aware of this issue, the vast majority of traders are not, so they don't even realize that they're missing out on potential trades.

Note that Wizards has been increasing the ways in which these cards show up, so the problem is only going to increase:
FNM cards
prerelease cards
Game Day promos
judge promos
Planeswalker Deck cards
Buy a box promos
etc