Topic: Common Sets and More

I have common sets of Guilds of Ravnica, Shadows Over Innistrad, Battle for Zendikar, and Oath of the Gatewatch for $13 each - which includes shipping with tracking.  I have 1000's of cards that would make for good inventory in a store.  Most are packaged X4 and in alphabetical order.   I also have some pre-packaged older red cards, mostly common but some uncommon for people that like the old art ($13 each - which includes shipping with tracking).  The first "old red" box is A-E, the 2nd box is E-H.  If someone wants all the "old reds" - I would consider putting them all in a medium shipping box and sending them all together for $26 (That would be buy 2 get 3 free ish). 

If you have any questions and want to inquire on anything - I'm willing to deal!  I have SO MANY cards I'm drowning in them.  I donate to the local MTG Club at the high school so much they have asked me to stop - they are swimming in our extras.  I'm not looking to make a profit - just pay for the postage and supplies (tape, paper, envelopes etc - break even on the mailings). 

Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions.

Re: Common Sets and More

I just read the "rules" of the site - I do not mean to circumvent the "system".  I am still selling my singles through Deckbox.  I only wanted to get my message out there about my SETS.  if there is a way to sell sets through Deckbox - please let me know.