Topic: Question for the group...

So I've stumbled across a combo that's ALMOST broken in standard and wanted to get some input from anyone/everyone to see if there is a way to make this thing work.  Or I could be misinterpreting Infinite Reflection, at which point, this works.

So it centers around Chancellor of the Spires, Talrand, Sky Summoner, and Infinite Reflection.  You play Chancellor of the  Spires and then cast Infinite Reflection on him.  Then simply cast whatever sorcery/instant you like to trigger Talrand.  The new drake becomes a copy of Chancellor, allowing you to target any sorcery/instant in your opponent's graveyard (who cares what it does), in turn, making another Talrand token... and so on, so on.

The catch, Infinite Reflection specifically states "nontoken creatures," so is there a way to pull this off I'm not familiar with?  I managed it with Rite of Replication in the opponent's graveyard on DoTP_2013, but those were specifically copies of the Chancellor.  So is there a way to manage this that the tokens count or something?

Thoughts?

Re: Question for the group...

It says non token creatures so it wouldn't work