Topic: Import Commons/Uncommons

Hi all,

I've just purchased a bulk set of Guilds of Ravnica commons and uncommons playsets - i.e. 4 of each common and uncommon cards.

What would be the easiest/quickest way of importing this into my collection?

Thanks dudes.

Re: Import Commons/Uncommons

You can subscribe to premium, and then from the Editions page, you can add 1 of every card or a playset of every card in that set. This obviously doesn't filter between C/U and rare/mythic. But you could add a playset, then filter your inventory by "Guilds of Ravnica" and rarity, then delete all of the rare/mythic playsets.

The easiest way to do it non-premium is via editing a CSV in Excel. I just did that for you, and it took me just a couple minutes. If you're curious how I did it, I would be willing to type up some instructions. Let me know!

But go ahead and download the CSV attached to this post. First, I'd recommend backing up your current inventory by exporting a CSV. Once you've done that, just go to Add Cards > From a CSV File and select the downloaded one. Doing this won't replace the current contents of your inventory -- it'll just add the C/U playsets in addition.

NOTE 1: The attached CSV includes the C/Us included in the Planeswalker Decks for this set (Precision Bolt #267, Ral's Staticaster #268, Kraul Raider #270, and Attendant of Vraska #271). If your playsets didn't include these cards, then prior to import, open the CSV and delete those 4 lines.

NOTE 2: I set the Condition column to Near Mint, with the assumption that that's the condition you purchased. Obviously, alter that column if need be.

NOTE 3: Doesn't include basic lands, since a lot of C/U lots don't include those.

Last edited by meldon44 (2018-10-25 19:40:54)

Post's attachments

GRN_CU_playsets.csv 12.76 kb, 4 downloads since 2018-10-25 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Import Commons/Uncommons

Thanks dude, that’s amazing!

I know what you mean now about CSV editing, all i’d need is the card list and then to edit other columns.

Thanks again tho! Massive help!