Topic: Lost Most of My Decks

So, I'm feeling pretty sick as I post this … I was reorganizing my deck folder structure, and had moved everything to a new folder, then deleted an older folder.  I was doing it at a regular speed, so refreshes were happening and all of that … yet somehow, after one of the refreshes, a whole folder's worth of decks just completely disappeared - about 50 decks in total.

I'm appalled.  I definitely did not click on the wrong delete symbol, it was definitely some kind of bug.  I had been so excited about Deckbox.org up to this point, which is why I put so much work into entering decks and all that … and now every bit of that effort appears to have been wasted, and my trust in the system is completely shattered.

Does anyone know of any options for getting decks lost in this manner back?

-Jeff

Last edited by jeffchrisope (2019-04-07 16:55:42)

Re: Lost Most of My Decks

Oh wow! I'm so sorry!

I've never had this happen to me, so I have no idea how easily it can be fixed, but I recommend submitting a support ticket from the Help page, since the developers don't necessarily check the forums for these sorts of issues.

I hope it's fixable! If you don't mind, post an update so others can know in the future whether this is something that can be fixed.