Topic: Auto Trade Feature?

Sorry for the newbie question, but I've scoured the site and can't find how to turn on the Auto Trade feature. I'm premium, so this should be available to me, but I haven't been able to locate the setting anywhere. Would someone point me in the right direction, please? Thanks

Re: Auto Trade Feature?

I'd love to know how to use this (and I'm afraid I still haven't been able to find the location of this setting on my own). Is this still a feature? It's the reason I got premium, so I'd really love to have access to it. Any help would be appreciated. (I've emailed support too, but haven't gotten any replies yet, so I'm trying here again. I hope someone can help out with this! Thanks!)

essentiae wrote:

Sorry for the newbie question, but I've scoured the site and can't find how to turn on the Auto Trade feature. I'm premium, so this should be available to me, but I haven't been able to locate the setting anywhere. Would someone point me in the right direction, please? Thanks

Sorry no one has gotten back to you yet!

Go to your Inventory, hover over Tools (in the upper-right, next to Add Cards), and you'll see "Auto mark unused for trade".

Thanks! I really appreciate the help. As I suspected, it was right in front of my eyes, practically trying to slap me! (I looked under Tools in the Tradelist section, but never checked in the Inventory section... derp.) Thanks again!