Topic: Goblin Wizard Token VS Card

The Goblin Wizard Token from Core 2021 is different than The Goblin Wizard from the Dark. When I try to add my Goblin Wizard token into inventory the Goblin Wizard from the Dark comes up.I sent a message on 07/02/20 and have not heard back on this concern.

Re: Goblin Wizard Token VS Card

jgraevell wrote:

The Goblin Wizard Token from Core 2021 is different than The Goblin Wizard from the Dark. When I try to add my Goblin Wizard token into inventory the Goblin Wizard from the Dark comes up.I sent a message on 07/02/20 and have not heard back on this concern.

There's been a lot going on with so many recent product releases. I bet he'll get to it soon. It's an easy fix -- he just prepends "Token:" before the token name so it has a unique name in the database.

In the meantime, you CAN add the correct token to your Inventory by just changing the edition after adding the card, from The Dark to Extras: Core Set 2021 (or set the default edition to the Extras edition prior to adding the cards). Obviously not ideal, but yeah, he'll fix this at some point.