Topic: Upgrading to Premium

Been trying to upgrade to premium with no luck.  Tried to pay with a valid CC and through PayPal and I keep getting an error message on payment.  Am I missing something here?

Re: Upgrading to Premium

Did you find a solution to this issue? The same thing is happening to me

Also having this issue. Did you ever get it to work?

wondering if it wouldn't be better to have a patreon for Deckbox? so we could set payments through there and maybe get a wider engagement

Could you open a ticket from the help page please, I will take a look. If you did but I did not yet get back to you, sorry about that I'm a bit behind on the support, trying to catch up today and tomorrow.

sebi wrote:

Could you open a ticket from the help page please, I will take a look. If you did but I did not yet get back to you, sorry about that I'm a bit behind on the support, trying to catch up today and tomorrow.

Thanks sebi. I opened Support Case # 4571 a few days ago in regards to this one.

Cheers mate!

sebi wrote:

Is there any update on payment issues? It continues to fail for me