Topic: Kaldheim, minor fixes

- imported Kaldheim & Tokens (promos coming in the coming couple of days)
- Fall from Favor is now marked as banned in Pauper
- removed mis-imported Zombie token in Secret Lair Drops, and the corresponding double-faced token, replaced with proper Walker // Walker ones

Re: Kaldheim, minor fixes

- fixed zendikar rising commander edition image (&extras), and rarity of Dimir Signet, Mind Stone
- fixed some extreme pricing problems with Alpha, Beta, Antiquities cards

Thanks Sebi! Really appreciate all your hard work.

When you get to adding the KHM commander cards and tokens, this time around I don't have to give you a detailed double-sided token list, because WotC has kindly provided all the details! See their Kaldheim token page. In short, there are 8 commander-exclusive token faces (numbered 001-008 out of 008), and these combine with token faces from the main Kaldheim token list to create 9 distinct double-sided combinations that are included in the commander decks. The article lets you see both sides, and the images are high enough resolution that you can make out the collector number.

Also, all 119 cards from KHM commander are up on Gatherer.

could it be possible to search for snow types?
"type line" filter does not seem to work if i put in snow

juzer wrote:

Strange.... Works for me! Maybe it's an issue with the new Kaldheim cards? I only have older snow cards from Ice Age and Coldsnap, which show up fine with that filter.

meldon44 wrote:
juzer wrote:

Strange.... Works for me! Maybe it's an issue with the new Kaldheim cards? I only have older snow cards from Ice Age and Coldsnap, which show up fine with that filter.

just checked, yeah it works, my bad.
i also had the standard legality filter and technically it's only standard now on online and arena...