Topic: [Feature Request] Compare Collections with Friends

I would love to have the option of comparing cards with that of my friends when doing a search in my inventory. I'm not sure if there's a faster way, but as of now I'm constantly searching for a card in my inventory > clicking on "Friends" > click on name of friend > clicking "Inventory" > then doing a search. Any way to speed up the process would be great! big_smile

Re: [Feature Request] Compare Collections with Friends

You are right, this is not possible right now.

What I did in cases like this was to click on the card, and then on the card page you have the "Users having this card" section, showing people sorted by proximity to you. That mostly worked for me because I, and my friends have set their location to the same city, so I would see them as the first results (as we were all part of the same community).

But I can see your point. I will probably modify that listing on the card page so that you can tell it somehow that you want to show people from your friends list only, or something similar. How does that sound?

Sound great smile

http://pwp.wizards.com/9212457895/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I agree! Sounds great. I'd still love to see this expanded upon in the future. For instance when I'm building a deck it would maybe have the option to show a new column that displays the number of cards of that type in a friend's inventory.

Last edited by GreatDecay (2010-08-30 22:23:39)